Do’s and Don’ts for Laptops and Desktops
Here are some tips for people who are working 8 – 12 hours at a stretch on desktops or laptops to avoid cervical problems like pain, neck stiffness, vertigo, dizziness and headaches.
Do’s to prevent pain on using laptops
- Do cervical (neck) strengthening exercises twice everyday.
- Sit on a good chair with minimum cushion while working.
- Adjust the height of screen, so that it lies ion front of the eyes
Don’ts to prevent pain on using laptops
- Sit on bed while working
- Work for more than 45 min at a stretch
- Place your laptop in your lap while sitting on a chair while working.
- Lying down while working on laptops.